Shipping & Delivery
We take great pride in offering a quick and efficient service. We do all we can to deliver your goods as quickly as possible. However, for some products i.e limited edition it is necessary to ship direct from our Head Office in Italy, therefore a small delay may be possible.
- We deliver anywhere in the world
- Orders placed before 4pm Monday - Friday will generally be despatched the same day. Please see below for more details.
- All orders over £50 are sent 'recorded delivery' at no extra cost.
- Please be aware that in the event of no stock, we will use one of our UK Stockists to fulfill the order.
- All standard UK orders are sent 1st class Royal Mail (please allow 1-2 working days)
- Europe (incl ROI) and Worldwide
- Orders are sent Royal Mail 'signed for'. With the 'signed for' option your item receives priority handling at home and overseas, together with an online tracking facility.
- Delivery to Europe takes 3 working days
- Delivery to the rest of the world takes 5 working days
UK Standard £1.95
UK Next day £6.00
When will I receive my order?
- Orders received before 4pm will generally be despatched the same day.
- Orders received after 4pm will be sent the next day.
- Standard deliveries to the UK are sent first class Royal Mail (1 to 2 working days).
- Deliveries to Europe take 3-7 working days, and worldwide take 5-10 working days.
Please note that we endeavour to complete and despatch your order as efficiently as possible and rely on a smoothly running postal service to ensure your items get to you when you requested. We accept no responsibility for delays to post due to 3rd parties. If you need to receive your parcel before a certain date please consider using the Next Day delivery service.
Privacy & Security
- Visconti Pens respects your privacy and does not sell, rent or loan any identifiable information collected on this site. Any information that you give will be treated in a careful and secure manner. It will not be used in ways to which you have not consented.
This statement explains how we may collect and use information about you through our website. If you have any questions about our privacy policies, want to exercise your right to see a copy of the information that we hold about you, or think that information we hold about you may need to be corrected, please send an email to us at email@example.com.
We do not seek to identify individual visitors unless they volunteer their contact details through one of the forms on the site. Various forms on our site invite you to submit your contact details and other information about yourself or your organisation, or to send us emails which may, of course, also identify you. In each case, the purpose for which you are invited to give us information is clear and we also indicate which of the requested information is essential for the relevant purpose and which is optional - fields for essential information are marked with an asterisk. We will only use your details to send you information from Visconti Pens that you have specifically requested to receive. If you no longer wish to receive such information, our emails contain a link that will allow you to change or terminate your subscription to our email alerting service. Alternatively, you can let us know your preferences by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will not use your information for purposes that are not clear when you provide your details, and will not disclose it outside Visconti Pens, except in very limited circumstances and only with your agreement or where we are legally obliged to do so.
Visconti Pens are a global operation but its businesses are managed through various regional entities. When you provide information to Visconti Pens, to the extent that this is capable of being accessed from different countries, we will ensure that any s operation complies in all respect with local legislation and applies the same global standards with regard to the security of the data.
Visconti Pens strives to protect the security of information that you provide to Visconti Pens, and will comply at all time with its statutory and any other obligations in this regard.
Returns, Repairs & Replacements
- We provide a repairs service, for information on this please email us at email@example.com There is a handling fee of £20.00 per repair to cover postage.
If products we deliver to you are not as ordered or are damaged, defective or of incorrect quantity you should contact us within 14 days of delivery. We will replace the incorrect, damaged or defective products or make good the shortfall in quantity or, at our option, credit the price and delivery charges of those products to you.
You may return any unopened item within 7 days of receiving it, for a full refund. We will refund your card once we have received and processed the item
* We will only refund postage if the return is a result of our error, or if your items has not been despatched yet.
All products bought from our website are guaranteed against mechanical failure for one year:
This guarantee specifically excludes faults caused by accident, neglect and misuse. In addition routine maintenance consumables, cosmetic damage is not covered. This guarantee does not affect your statutory rights.
If a product proves to be faulty within that period as a result of mechanical failure you may return it to us at:
4 Long Barn,
For a refund or exchange. You must provide us with the original invoice, dispatch note or other proof of purchase.
If you do not receive products ordered you should notify us within 28 days of the date of your order. We will deliver the products ordered or, at our option, credit the price and delivery charges of the non-delivered products to you, or if we have not accepted your order and have been unable to contact you, we will notify you of the reason for non-acceptance.
Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall be construed to exclude or limit any rights you may have as a consumer to the extent that such liability and rights may not be excluded or limited under applicable statute or law.